North Carolina Association
of Public Health
To improve the quality, quantity, comprehensiveness, and continuity of public health nursing care provided by the local health departments in concert with current health care trends and public health nursing practice.
- To meet annually to provide members with continuing education and peer exchange.
- To establish effective communication between local public health agencies, DEHNR, Health Directors’ Association, academic, and other agencies promoting health.
- To appraise the membership of legal, legislative, and professional actions pertaining to public health nurses.
- To actively support the professional status of public health nurses in North Carolina.
NCAPHNA Executive Board Members
|Elizabeth “Joy” Smith||Elizabeth.Smith@mecklenburgcountync.gov|
Regional NCAPHNA Groups are official arms of the organization and are divided into seven geographic areas across North Carolina.
(Click map for larger view)
|So. Central||Christy Barfieldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|No. Central||Susan Hawks * looking for new email@example.com|
UPDATE REGARDING COVID VACCINATION FOR NCAPHNA CONFERENCE
Proof of COVID vaccination may be required for conference attendance if one of the following occurs:
- increase community spread in the county conference is being held, or
- indoor county mask requirement/ vaccination requirement for large gathering in the county where conference is being held, or
- COVID vaccine becomes a requirement for attendance at the NCPHA Fall Conference held on Sept 14-16th, 2022 “.
The North Carolina Association of Public Health Nurse Administrator’s Conference will be October 20 -21, 2022 at the Marriott Crabtree in Raleigh. This conference is for Registered Nurses in leadership or administrative roles responsible for public health and academia programs in NC.
General attendance cost is $160 plus tax. You can register by clicking here and selecting General Admission. Payment must be made at the time of registration. Registration closes on October 5th, 2022.
A block of rooms has been reserved under NCAPHNA at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley for a rate of $169 plus tax per night. Hotel reservations can be made here. You must book no later than September 28th, 2022 to receive the discount.
The draft agenda is coming soon. Check back for new information!
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information:
Exhibitors should register here. Nonprofit vendor registration is $100, plus tax. For-profit vendor registration is $300, plus tax. Payment must be made at the time of registration. For more information on what your registration includes and other details, please view the Vendor Prospectus.